Search
  • dwheeler6612

HEALING 


God Blessed Morning Family!

In His Presence we shall all be Healed of our ailments and no longer shall we suffer in the darkness for He is the Light that we seek. Physical sickness and injuries might not be avoidable at times, but our recovery can be miraculous once we Let Go and Let God guide us not only physically but also mentally and Spiritually. For in the mental health industry it is said that 95% of our ailments are brought on due to our state of mind and the other 5% is due to actual medical circumstances. The percentage is high for mental health being a major reason for our sickness because we are as sick as our secrets and when we hold onto darkness we cannot Spiritually grow and connect with God in a proper and healthy way. Bring all your worries and sickness to His feet and He shall give you the Healing you seek. For nothing in Life is void of His presence it is up to us to open up our hearts and receive Him.Stop thinking that your Healing only comes from man or a pill and Know that the Healing you seek is just a Prayer of Faith for He can do all things for miracles are His specialty and in fact He has no boundaries nor limitations when it comes to Healing His Children for He Knows your secrets and He judges you not. Once you release yourself from the burden of carrying around your secrets your Healing will commenced immediately. You don't have to tell anyone your secret you just need to unchain it and release it from your heart and allow yourself to breath freely once again. Know that God has forgiven you for His Love is unconditional and His Healing is abundant, He only awaits your request for Healing, for when you ask you shall receive. Be Still And Know That I Am Love. Be Still And Know That I Am Healing. Be Still And Know That I Am Light. Be Still And Know That I Am Life. Be Still And Know That I Am.

Amen.

Hallelujah.


2 views

Coming Soon!

365 Days of Affirmations

    Like what you read? Donate now and help me provide fresh news and analysis for my readers   

© 2023 by "This Just In". Proudly created with Wix.com

This site was designed with the
.com
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now